FMA Fans - Plot Question *spoilers*

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ok, so, I've seen a lot of the episodes. But, apparently, I keep missing the one I want to see. So tell me.. at the point right after the Laboratory 5 incident, when Al gets emo about 'the secret' his brother didn't want to tell him, and Winry exclaims "No, what he was going to tell you was.." but gets cut off..

What is the secret? *cliche suspense music loop*

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That humans are the ingrediants to make the philosophers stone.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
That humans are the ingrediants to make the philosophers stone.
Lies. He already knew. That's why they went to Laboratory 5 in the first place; they wanted to see if they could find another way. Not to mention, he watched his brother almost use humans to forge the stone in the first place, which was why he was pissed at him, and still thought the secret was "You're fake and have memories created from nothing."

Just want to know what that secret really is, since I'm assuming his soul and memories aren't actually synthetic.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DDRaddict said:
thought it was "do u hate me for making u the way u are?"
yeahhh i got confused on the scene you described, thats it az, edd wanted to ask al if he hated ed for making him the way he is.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Barry 66 planted the seeds into his mind that he is totally made up. Ed keeps going on about how theres something he wants to ask Al, but he can't. Al believes that Ed doesn't want to ask him about him being created and all that mumbo jumbo, so he flips out and leaves, when in reality all Ed wants to know is "Al, do you hate me for the way you are?"

Stupid kid.

NewPosts

New threads